HEART OF ENGLAND KITE FLIERS

Welcome to the blog for the
HEART OF ENGLAND KITE FLIERS.

We are NOT a club. There are plenty of good kite clubs to join. Most of us belong to MKF, the Midlands Kite Fliers.

We ARE a group of kite enthusiasts who meet in the West Midlands, Normally in Sutton Park. Anyone is free to come along and have fun.

Please read on..

Audrey. Photo by Pete Le Blond

Saturday 7 February 2009

Are we still here?

Due to family matters, I haven't been able to make many events this winter. I hope others have been able to fly. I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

I have managed to do quick bit of KAP in the snow though



John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of us are
Mainly Me and Terry though Terry didn't make Feb.

Next Sunday March 7th ...forecast looks good, I got new toy to play with and would like company :-)))

John said...

I'm doing my best to come this week.